Hey lovely lovelies!
So this is going to be a super duper quick post on #BestPossibleME aka #BPM !
I wanted to say Happy JULY!!! Yes, even though we are 10 days in already. Lol! What?
I want to start a #BPM Monthly Check-in & Check-out !
Wait whaaa? What is that…
Lol !! Well It’s self-explanatory. At the start of the month, I’ll check in with you, get you HYPE!! Get you in the groooveee baby! LOL! And MOST importantly get you thinking as to What Your Monthly Goals are to be the Best Possible YOU! And then at the end, we’ll check-out and reflect.. How did those goals go? What can we do better? What can we NOT do going forward…
Now give me a stronger Yay!!!**
Okay maybe not.
Oh and I’m human and hopefully you who are reading this are too. So if the goals repeat themselves, I think that’s just fine, right? I so hope you join in ! I’m excited!! To join in or know what they look like, the goals will look like this….. Feel free to customize it to how you want it to look like:
—For my personal growth
—For the exhortation (oooh big word) or honor of someone else
—For my family
So For Example…… For this month of July:
For my personal growth:
1. Lose 5 lbs – yeah yeah, don’t …let’s not do this. Just accept it !
2. Pass my Boards! **pray for me!!**
3. Make a completely new dish I haven’t had before ! *yum*
For the honor of someone else:
1. I plan on serving in a give-away package event for the homeless ! *excited face!**
2. I plan on displaying excellent service at my job and making people smile!
3. I plan on encouraging people through blogging more in July!
For my family:
1. Calling my family more (somewhere my aunties and uncle said AMEEN! LOL!)
2. Traveling with the siblings and making memories
3. Spending time with my pops : )
Now while this may be new to You, I have been doing this for over 2 years now and It has truly transformed my day-to-day living. It gives my life so much more purpose and instead of saying “daggg, where did the time go? What have I done in my life? WHAT AM I DOING in my life?” You can simply say…Wait a minute !! Charlene from #BestPossibleME Put me ON to Monthly Goals and you can whip out your Journal or Where-ever you will store your goals-and-progress and you WILL look at it with so much joy, pride, reflection and just feel encouraged that You are Indeed Growing and Living!
Okay until next time,